Sport England launches new website for clubs
Wednesday 20 December 2023
Sport England has launched a new website called Buddle, aimed at grassroots sports clubs and community physical activity groups.
The National Lottery funded programme – which replaces their Club Matters offering – will provide free learning and support resources to inspire and strengthen clubs and organisations offering sport and physical activity, as well the professionals that work with them.
Buddle will share the latest information, training and tools to help clubs and organisations overcome challenges and make the most of the opportunities available to them.
The launch includes a brand-new website that's more intuitive to use and fully accessible.
The resources available on Buddle include:
- current, trusted, information, advice and guidance to help with all aspects of developing, running, and growing a club or organisation
- equip users with the tools and guidance you need to help your club or organisation become more inclusive and resilient
- answers to volunteers’ questions and help for them respond to any issues they may face
- access to training and development opportunities to improve and develop skills, knowledge, and confidence
- relevant news and developments from across the sector
- signposting to further support from other trusted sector experts.